Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter at the Himenos

As if we didn't eat enough at our place for Easter...

My Aunt Christine invited us over for Easter dinner on Sunday evening. They live just over the George Washington bridge in Fort Lee, NJ....less than 20 minutes away! That is quicker than getting from my mom's house to my grandmother's house. Christine cooked a delicious comfort food meal...chicken casserole (like my grandmother always made), green beans, salad, and rolls. We had a full house...Christine, Tomo, Adam, Kate, Tyler, Fumio, Chris, my dad, and me. The boys introduced me to the Wii. I know it is a shock to you that I got totally into it...I was literally perspiring playing the boxing game. Sad I know. You are never too old for games, right?!!?


1 comment:

Georgia said...

I love your Wii photos! I think it would be a lot of fun to have one! I can't believe your cousins are so old- where has time gone!