Thursday, April 3, 2008

Just a blog seedling...

So, it is the year 2008 and apparently paper newsletters are outdated! Before Christmas I asked my dad what he wanted for Christmas. Typically I get, "My gift is having you as my daughter" which is of course super sweet! (I love being a princess even at 29 and change). This year his response was a little different. He asked me to send monthly updates about what is happening in my life. So, I decided to create a newsletter for Mom and Dad called "Peach in an Apple Basket" so they would know what was happening in my life in NYC. Well, then I ended up sending it to my grandmother...and then to Georgia...and then to the Giornellis....and then to some more friends. My little newsletter is graduating today to a blog. Many of my friends have blogs so I am going to give it a try. Bare with me though...I am new at this!

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Yeah!! I love it! I always love checking for posts, etc! I got pretty frustrated the first few times, but have started to really enjoy it! You'll love it!

- Love, Georgia

Unknown said...

Courtney - in reference to this: "Christine cooked a delicious comfort food meal...chicken casserole (like my grandmother always made)" which grandmother are you talking about? My mother? Hmmm....I don't remember any chicken casseroles. :) Love, Charlane